Benny's In Store Return Policies
- Merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange only with original sales receipt.
- Refund in same form of tender as original tender for unopened, unused merchandise returned within 90 days.
- Returns over 90 days are subject to manufacturer's warranty
- Returns without sales receipt do not get sales tax with refund.
- Returns without original receipt will receive merchandise credit only (Positive ID and computer verification required)
- Benny's does not offer refunds on the following items if they have opened or used, and will only offer a replacement due to factory defects: Sleds, Snow Tubes, Rook Rakes, Tents, Dining Canopies, Pop Up Tents, Utility or Sump Pumps, Easy Set Pools, Frame Pools, Air Conditioners, Inflatable Boats, ShopVacs, and Air Mattresses.
- No Refunds or Exchanges on Scott's 4 Step Program without original receipt.
- All Lawnmowers are covered by a Manufacturer's Warranty which is handled by an Authorized Service Center only.
- They may not be returned to Benny's.
- Contact your local store for Service Locations.
- Please add Mower Oil before first use or you risk permanent damage to the mower.
- Please use only FRESH gasoline. Any gas stored over 30 days can affect performance. Adding gasoline stabilized greatly increases the life of fresh Gasoline.
- Prime engine according to manufacturer's recommendation before starting.
Benny's Coupon Policy
- Coupons only valid on specific brand and/or product stated on coupon.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. All coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- Benny's reserves the right to accept, limit or refuse the use of any coupons.
- Coupons are subject to limitations based on restrictions printed on the coupon. Such as expiration date and duplication.
- All valid coupons must be presented in store, at the time of purchase and have a valid bar code.
- Coupons have no cash value and are non refundable.
- Sales tax is paid on the full value of the item before coupon deduction in accordance with State Law.
- We do not give cash back if the value of the item is exceeded by the amount on the coupon.
- Benny's limits the use of manufacturer's coupons to one (1) coupon per item per transaction.
- Valid manufacturer's coupons can be combined with Benny's coupons.
Internet Coupon Policy
- Benny's gladly accepts all valid internet coupons. They must be in accordance with industry standards and have manufacturer's coupon clearly visible.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet coupons must be scanned at the register and must be clearly legible to be accepted.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Manufacturer's Buy One get One (BOGO) coupons can not be combined with other coupons or like offers from Benny's.